The fact of the matter is that accidents involving vehicles driven on Texas highways are rampant. However, many still underestimate the dangers that might face them when simply commuting to and from work on a daily basis.
Take proactive measures to avoid accidents. For instance, you can take defensive driving. Make sure to avoid the roads during times when drinkers are more active, such as Friday and Saturday nights and generally after 2:00 a.m. and before 4:00 a.m. In addition, make sure that your car is well-maintained and that you keep your mirrors and windows clean in order to have better visibility.
Nevertheless, when all else fails, if you are in an accident, remember to do a few things:
- Ensure anyone who is injured gets the medical attention they need;
- Exchange insurance information;
- Obtain the contact information of the passengers and witnesses;
- Take photos with your camera phone;
- Request that the peace officer include all pertinent facts in the report;
- Get your doctor to give you a post-accident evaluation or treatment (if needed)
Get the help you need, call 832.224.6740.
Posted by DaSean A. Jones | email@example.com