Before the accident:
(1) Stay vigilant when it comes to simple vehicle maintenance (tires, mirrors, blinkers, etc);
(2) Know the location of your insurance information;
(3) Have your road-side assistance information handy and programmed into your phone or written near your insurance information;
After the accident:
(1) Attempt to remain calm; check yourself and those around you for injuries and obstacles that may obstruct exiting the vehicle;
(2) Depending on the where the accident took place, move out of any danger zone (area where you may be struck by oncoming traffic or pinned behind an inoperable vehicle;
(3) Call the police and request medical assistance;
(4) Call our firm to discuss our issue with an attorney, do not be duped by the insurance companies who are more inclined to look out for their client's best interest, not yours.
For more information, email Dasean Jones at email@example.com or call 832.224.6740.